The Rim Country Quilt Roundup is a local Rim Country Non-Profit Organization that supports education in the community. We wish to provide a vehicle to support local students who aspire to expand their educational horizon.
We are giving an inspired student with a 3.0 GPA or greater the opportunity to win a $500 scholarship that will be used to further their education. The award will be given to the winner’s educational institution of choice to assist with tuition, books, etc.
If you think you would make a good candidate, please complete this application and tell us about yourself and your aspirations. Good luck! A winner will be notified in April.
Completed applications and any supporting materials must be received by March 15, 2021 at the address listed in Step 3.
Step 1: Determine if you are eligible
Eligible applicants are young adults who:
• are graduating seniors between the ages of 16 and 19
• have a grade point average of 3.0 or greater
Step 2: Complete the application
To fill out the form:
• Select the “Sign” tool.
• Select “Fill and “Sign”.
• Click on “Add Text”. Place your cursor on each line that requires information. Begin entering your personal information. (Note: You will not be able to change the type size. Please limit your answers to the space allotted.)
• To fill out the “Essay” portion of the form, place your cursor on the first blank line. The text will wrap as you reach the end of each line. Continue typing your entire essay (not to exceed 750 words).
• Once all parts of the form are personalized, select “Save As” from the “File” menu and change the file name (for example, “RCQRemailappEX.pdf,” where “EX” is replaced with your initials). Click “Save.”
Step 3: Submit a transcript of grades.
Step 4: Email or mail your application.
Send your application with any supporting materials to:
Contact Person: Scholarship Chair
Address: P. O. Box 2322
City/State/Zip: Payson, AZ. 85547
All inquiries regarding this application should be made to the organization’s contact person listed above.
Quilt Roundup Scholarship Application
Download the application and submit it to the contact address above.